Because of its durability, canvas is widely used in various industries. In fact, after the use of tarpaulin, well preserved, can continue to use next time, oh, then how to do a good job of tarpaulin preservation? Xiaobian summarizes the following points:
Firstly, folding and packing of canvas should be done well. The specific methods are as follows:
1. Spread the canvas face up flat, remember to leave two end ropes (D-type corner rope), and then fold the sides of the length direction to the canvas longitudinal midline.
2. Then divide the folded sides evenly into three parts and fold them twice in succession along the longitudinal midline.
3. Fold each side of the width direction of the tent toward the transverse midline of the tent, and then fold each side toward the middle two times in succession (type D is three times). Then press hard and firm.
4. Tie them with reserved ropes and cross them on both sides. They must be tightened and tightened. At the same time, the rope tips should be secured so as not to loosen or break off the rope buckles or drag the bundled tents.
5. Folding is easy to use. The road emblem and the number of the tarpaulin should be clearly displayed in order to be used next time. In fact, the purpose of folding tarpaulins is to facilitate the handling, safety, number copying, loading, counting, stacking and storage of tarpaulins.
6. After that, we should pay attention to the storage place of the tent. The storage place of the tent should be indoor as far as possible. Do not expose it to the outside. In addition, we should keep the space circulating and away from the heat source.